5/26/14

The game of life

We had a busy, but fun, 3-day weekend! It ended with family time, which I always love! Just a simple afternoon eating burgers, playing board games, and spending time together. It was perfect! 

LL's quotes:
- "I drew a lime green shirt on my dad. I thought about him on this belaten Mother's Day." (I love how she makes up words like this!) Here's another gem...
- "I think they are eternal twins."

"It looks so much better in here now!" I love how 7-year-olds "decorate" a room. :)

THIS makes my heart happy! When we bought our dining room table, this was my dream...to have the whole family sitting around it!

Prepping the crawfish. Our Little Lady wanted to share this tradition with us. Jan and I weren't brave enough to try them, but everyone else did! 



Playing Life with everyone. I had no clue this game could last for 3 hours! 

Texas Rangers buddies. 

LL had 6 kids in the game...we had to throw two of them on the roof!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

About Us: 

We began our foster journey in mid-August 2013. We finished our classes in October, had our home study in early January, and we were licensed on February 7, 2014. After seven calls from CPS, we received our first placement, a 7-year-old girl (our Little Lady, or LL for short) on April 3, 2014. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our journey through the craziness that is foster care. Most importantly, thanks for your prayers, love, and support. We hope to encourage fellow foster/adoptive parents as we document our ups and downs each day. 

Key Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.