5/24/14

I'm SO patriotic

"I'm so patriotic. Wait...ummm what does patriotic mean?"

Bry: "It means you're proud to live in this country."

"Yup, I'm pretty patriotic right now."


LL's quotes:
- "Will there be kids there? I'm curious about making friends."
- "Maybe there was a disunderstanding."
- Bry: "If you could host a party, what would your dream party be like?" LL: "We'd have Little Caesar's pizza, ballet music, you could wear whatever you want, we'd play pin the tail on the donkey and lacrosse, and you could bring any pet except for anacondas. And only trained tigers allowed!"
- "My dad taught me how to float on my back. Hey! I guess I did something with my dad."
- Me: "Do you need help?" LL: "Oh no, I will make my own way to the ice cream." (37 seconds later)...LL: "That ice cream was everything I thought it could be and more."

Our first time at the library! Yes, she was much more interested in playing the iPad than finding books. 

Listening to this book on CD in the car. 

Bry and LL playing lacrosse in the backyard. 

Memorial Day pool party at the McClean's! Thanks for the invite!!



Miss America



Tired after a long, fun Saturday!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

About Us: 

We began our foster journey in mid-August 2013. We finished our classes in October, had our home study in early January, and we were licensed on February 7, 2014. After seven calls from CPS, we received our first placement, a 7-year-old girl (our Little Lady, or LL for short) on April 3, 2014. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our journey through the craziness that is foster care. Most importantly, thanks for your prayers, love, and support. We hope to encourage fellow foster/adoptive parents as we document our ups and downs each day. 

Key Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.