6/17/14

BFFs

Have you ever listened to two seven year olds chat on the phone?

I did tonight and it was hilarious! 

Here's a short excerpt of their 30 minute conversation. Enjoy. 

What'd you do today? 

Went to summer camp at my daycare. 

Me too!!!

Guess what? 

What?

They have ONE rule. Do NOT walk on the carpet. It's so weird. It's carpet. You're supposed to walk on it. That's what it's for!

Turn on the Disney channel! It's Camp Rock 2!

Oh my gosh!

Send me a picture of your room. 

That's my dog, Lucy. 

Have you seen this movie?

No. 

The girl likes the boy and the boy likes the girl. 

Eewwweww!!!!!

I KNOW. 

Your dog is so cute!

No kidding. 

Send me a picture of your dog's face. 

The boys are dancing on TV!

Send me a picture of your TV. I'll send you one of mine! 

...this silliness went one for another 28 minutes and 42 seconds. It was priceless! 

Some of the pics they sent each other...

LL's quotes:
- LL: "How many days have I been here?" (A question she asks at least twice a day.) Me: "75." LL: "Can we have an anniversary party on my 100th day?" She then proceeded to sing the 100 days of school song. :)

At the doctor's office. 

Eating dinner with B!

They're so sweet together!

With his Tío B!

(While talking to her best friend on the phone) "Send her a picture of me with all of my stuffies!"

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

About Us: 

We began our foster journey in mid-August 2013. We finished our classes in October, had our home study in early January, and we were licensed on February 7, 2014. After seven calls from CPS, we received our first placement, a 7-year-old girl (our Little Lady, or LL for short) on April 3, 2014. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our journey through the craziness that is foster care. Most importantly, thanks for your prayers, love, and support. We hope to encourage fellow foster/adoptive parents as we document our ups and downs each day. 

Key Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.