6/16/14

Powerpuff Girls

Bry had to work late, so you know what that means...girls night! I think I made that sound much more fun than it was. We couldn't do too much because I was trying to finish up work at home. Turns out it's almost impossible to work on the computer for more than 2 minutes when there's a small child running around! 

LL's quotes:
- "Do I have to respect everyone? What about the bad people?" 
- "Can I please watch the Powerpuff Girls? They just fight villians and they're really cute. It's appropriate."
- (After hugging me goodnight) "I may have licked your arm a little bit on accident."
- "I've got quite a collestion of stuffed animals. There's lots of comfort here." (No, that's not a typo, she said collestion.) :)

"Take a picture of me! It looks like Lucy has human arms!" 


"Look what I can do!"

I'm so proud of how independent she's becoming! She was still hungry after dinner, so she made her own sandwich and cleaned up all of the dishes. 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

About Us: 

We began our foster journey in mid-August 2013. We finished our classes in October, had our home study in early January, and we were licensed on February 7, 2014. After seven calls from CPS, we received our first placement, a 7-year-old girl (our Little Lady, or LL for short) on April 3, 2014. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our journey through the craziness that is foster care. Most importantly, thanks for your prayers, love, and support. We hope to encourage fellow foster/adoptive parents as we document our ups and downs each day. 

Key Posts:

2 comments:

  1. does Lucy really love her as much as she loves Lucy or just tolerate being played with (like Xander would)? in photos she looks like she really loves her .... can you confirm just how amazing is your dog, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy is equally, if not more, in love with LL than she is with her. This just in...she is pretty stinking amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.