4/15/14

I am JOY today!

After receiving three calls from the school nurse yesterday and having to pick up this little one from school, I was so happy that she made it through an entire day of school today without an injury! We celebrated this victory at Bahama Bucks before Bry had to go back to work tonight. 

When I told her we'd be meeting "Mr. Brian" at Bahama Bucks, she threw her hands in the air and yelled, "I am JOY today!!!" 





Chili's date with J, C, and my Beanie Baby! LL and I played Heads Up outside before dinner...she thought this word said "Math Teacher," so she yelled out, "The biology of this animal is..." This girl cracks me up!

LL's quotes:
- Bry: "Do your parents smoke?" LL: "I don't remember. Know why I don't remember? Cause I have good things on my mind right now!"
- Bry came home for a little bit tonight, then went back to work. When he left, she watched him walk out of the door and then said, "I sure am gonna miss that man!" She's definitely starting to get attached to him!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

About Us: 

We began our foster journey in mid-August 2013. We finished our classes in October, had our home study in early January, and we were licensed on February 7, 2014. After seven calls from CPS, we received our first placement, a 7-year-old girl (our Little Lady, or LL for short) on April 3, 2014. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our journey through the craziness that is foster care. Most importantly, thanks for your prayers, love, and support. We hope to encourage fellow foster/adoptive parents as we document our ups and downs each day. 

Key Posts:

2 comments:

  1. That last quote just made my heart smile!! She sure sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was hard to hold back the tears!

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.