4/4/14

I'm going to be something incredible someday. Yes, yes you are, little one!

Day 2 with the Little Lady included enrolling in school, more playdough time, HOURS of play with Lucy Lou, lunch with Bry's mom, a trip to the dog park and the people park, Frozen, dinner, and a (lame) attempt at a bedtime routine. 

Some of my favorite Little Lady quotes today:
- There are too many country things in here. Even the smell of good, good leather. 
They sure do make some delicious gravy here. 
Three babies are running away from me. 
- I'll probably be here for more than two more days. And I'm ok with that. 
- I'm going to be something incredible someday. 
The Scottish people invented lots of things - like sheep stomachs. 

We've learned that she loves to climb and jump (not the best combination). She loves rolling in dirt and climbing trees just as much as drinking out of my pink, sparkly, rhinestone-studded mug. Just the perfect combination between fancy girly girl and tomboy! And she looooves swimming...she is itching to get into a pool. Come on, summer!!

Things I'm already bad at:
1. Bedtime routine (please help!)
2. Answering texts and emails (please forgive me and know that I am reading all of your encouraging messages, but I might be slooooowww to respond for a few days!)
3. Knowing how much to feed a child (she has an impressive appetite.) 
4. Getting playdough out of the carpet (oops!)
5. Finding music that 8 year old girls like (beyond the Frozen soundtrack.)
6. Chasing after a child on a bike in Walmart (don't judge.) 
7. Convincing a little girl to wear clothes that A. match and B. actually fit. (See above - I won't judge you if you don't judge me!)





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.