7/7/14

She's in her 7's, soooo....

LL's quotes:
- I picked up our Little Lady from daycare today with Lucy in the backseat. When she saw her, she made this funny scream-cry and something that sounded like, "Lucy, I love you!!!!" came out. After they hugged for a while, LL said, "I haven't had Lucy's butt in my face since that time we went to San Antonio."
- "I'm about to do something very, very dangerous. Just wait till you see it!" I'm so glad you gave us the heads-up so we could stop you before you tried to jump 6 stairs. 
- (After she tied a balloon by herself) Me: "Wow! I'm impressed! I couldn't tie a balloon until I was in my twenties." LL: "Well, I'm in my 7's." :))))))
- Bry: "Pay up. You owe me a dollar, sister." LL: "Do you take Canadian money?"

No need to fear. The fly-swatting-dancing-girl is here! Also, we're back to a family of 4.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

About Us: 

We began our foster journey in mid-August 2013. We finished our classes in October, had our home study in early January, and we were licensed on February 7, 2014. After seven calls from CPS, we received our first placement, a 7-year-old girl (our Little Lady, or LL for short) on April 3, 2014. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our journey through the craziness that is foster care. Most importantly, thanks for your prayers, love, and support. We hope to encourage fellow foster/adoptive parents as we document our ups and downs each day. 

Key Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.