8/16/14

I wonder a lot of things

LL's quotes:
- Bry: "What's nine minus two?" LL: "I don't know, I don't know multiplication."
- Bry: "What's nine minus two?" LL: "My teacher didn't teach me that yet."
- "I wonder a lot of things. Did you ask your mom and dad a bunch of questions when you were little?"
- "My scorpion tattoo is totes beautiful."
- "I wish I could sleep forever, but then I wouldn't be able to get married or have children."
- "How long has this bottle of mayo been alive?"
- "Ooooohhh a camo swimming suit! That way if you're swimming, the deer won't find you!"

Learning about termite colonies. 

Triple hand hold. 

Such a sweet moment...I thought she was licking my cheek, but she was actually giving me a kiss! 

Martial arts practice after dinner. 

When I got home on Friday night, LL said, "I knew you were with the Beanie Baby! I could smell him! He smells like roses and slobber!!"

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

About Us: 

We began our foster journey in mid-August 2013. We finished our classes in October, had our home study in early January, and we were licensed on February 7, 2014. After seven calls from CPS, we received our first placement, a 7-year-old girl (our Little Lady, or LL for short) on April 3, 2014. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about our journey through the craziness that is foster care. Most importantly, thanks for your prayers, love, and support. We hope to encourage fellow foster/adoptive parents as we document our ups and downs each day. 

Key Posts:

LL...if you just stumbled upon this blog and you're freaking out because you see pictures of yourself, please START HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.