10/2/13

Fearless!

I'll preface this post by warning you that I am by NO means an artist. There. It's out there. :) I did, however, feel compelled to create this piece for the kids' room. A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon this verse in Psalm 27 (The Message version) and this phrase just kept repeating over and over again in my head. 

It quickly became my prayer for the kiddos who will stay in our home - however long that may be. 

"Light, space, vest - that's God! So, with HIM on my side, I'm FEARLESS, afraid of no one and nothing..."

"...When all hell breaks loose, I'm collected and cool...I'll study at His feet. That's the only quiet, secure place in a noisy world....You've always been there for me. Don't turn your back on me now. Don't throw me out, don't abandon me; You've always kept the door open. My father and mother walked out and left me, but God took me in..."

My prayer is that our home will be a safe place where these children can find rest, comfort, safety, and GOD on their side so that they might stand. Fearless. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so ready for this! God has prepared your hearts and this will be hard, but His strong joy and love make fostering someone else's kiddos possible. Fearless, love that!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.