9/14/13

100%

100%. That's how sure Brian is that he wants to become a foster daddy to our "maybe babies." I'm at about 92%. A few weeks ago, I was at about 10%. I don't know if I'll ever be more than 95% sure that I want to do this...I have to leave a little room for faith.

MJ's first bday party was today at YaYa's condo in New Braunfels! She was the cutest little cowgirl ever! I absolutely love being her Godmommy!!!

MJ loves these banana muffins! This was her outfit before the party started. 

Uncle Bear's Big Tex hat. 

The pastor came by to dedicate MJ to the Lord. Me (Godmommy), Jayson - Anie's brother (Goddaddy), Anie and MJ, the pastor, and YaYa and Hoot- Anie's parents. 

All dressed up and ready to party! Her shirt says, "This is my 1st rodeo!"

Cake smashing time! I ate more icing off her fingers than she did. She wasn't that interested in it. 

Ok, maybe she was. :)

Post-cake....MJ and Hoot. All messy and ready to jump in the water. It was a great party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.