1/28/14

First time's a charm, right?

I think that's how it goes...

This weekend marks 5 months since we first started this journey towards becoming parents. We got a call from the agency this afternoon and my heart skipped a few beats...I thought they were calling to give us the good news that we are officially licensed, but that wasn't it. Instead, we were asked to do respite care this weekend for a foster family with a 4 month old and a 4 year old. This should be fun! :)

I'm sure this is the first of MANY unexpected inconveniences to come. Although that sounds pretty negative, I honestly welcome the "inconveniences" with open arms. I know we are being called to do this, so I'm trusting that God knows exactly what He's doing (even though my plan for the weekend was to sleep for 30 hours and spend 8 hours at Spa Castle, since this may be one of the last free weekends we have for the next 10 years, as my husband likes to say.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.