11/3/13

Don't wash baby with hose. Got it.

My brother-in-law sent me the most informative, hilarious, disturbing website I've probably ever read in my life. I'm so confused. Is this supposed to be a joke, or are people so foolish that someone had to make a photographic cheat sheet for them to understand that you shouldn't wash your child with a hose or put them in the dryer after a bath??? Either way, the website is hysterical, and you, too, should check it out! http://parenting-101.info/

In other news, Bry decided to set up the tent in the living room tonight. :)



I feel smarter this evening now that I know: 1) not to let a foster child sleep in the dresser, and 2) Bry is going to be a fun, spontaneous, and great dad someday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.