11/2/13

Back to the blog!

We've been terribly behind on blogging and behind in life, in general. We've been working so much this month that we've barely made progress on our to-do list to prepare for the home study. I'm hoping to update the blog more consistently this month! 

There are (at least) 8 things I know for SURE (with pictures to accompany below):

1. I'm anticipating the arrival of my sweet baby nephew any day now! Can't wait to meet my Beanie Baby!!!
2. I married the most interesting and amazing man in Texas, well, at least in Dallas. :)
3. I'm completely exhausted and I have to find a way to do my job differently. 
4. My dog loves me unconditionally, and she can pull off a scarf like it's nobody's business. 
5. I miss photography and secretly fantasize about how I can spend more time perfecting this craft. 
6. Impromptu camping is not recommended, but taking pictures of your dog hanging out of a window is
7. Bahama Bucks fills at least a few voids in my life. 
8. The weather is lending itself towards long walks in the park and under bridges. Love it! 










2 comments:

  1. Love this! :) Thanks for letting us in on your life a little bit. I can't wait to meet this nephew of yours!! Hugs sweet friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! I can't wait to meet him either!!!!!

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.