8/26/13

Step Two...

Step Two: Find an agency to work with...possibly complete!

I was very encouraged today when I spoke to someone from a foster agency that meets A LOT of the criteria we're looking for...

  • Near our house
  • Christian agency 
  • Interested in making intentional matches- not just putting kids in our house because we have room 
This agency is about 5 minutes from us! This is HUGE to me because the other two I've looked into are about an hour or so from our house. This would make it very difficult to get to 6-9 PM classes. This agency is also very committed to loving God and loving people through foster care. 

It may be a coincidence, but I think this was God working today...when I spoke to the woman on the phone, she said they are offering all 7 classes next month. And somehow, we only have a potential scheduling conflict with ONE of the classes. 

Bry and I had a "Paperwork Party" at Pei Wei tonight. :) We filled out a lot of the forms we'll need to bring with us next Tuesday evening at the agency's orientation meeting. 

Status: Still praying, reading, and listening to the Lord's calling.....VERY excited about what I talked to this agency about today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.