8/25/13

Happy Birthday, Bry!

My hubby is 31 years old young today!

We went to Cross Bend this morning, then had lunch with Matt, Jan, Josh, Chrys, and David at Dickey's where we opened presents and ate the mediocre cake I made for him. He wanted to continue his bday party at REI where he bought a lot of stuff for his mountain bike.

I continue to run across new blogs about fostering that reassure me that there are many people out there who are just like us...just two people doing life and taking one step at a time to follow God's will for our lives. This blog encouraged me this morning.

When Bry and I first started talking about the possibility of fostering, one of the first things God revealed to me was that I was adopted...

“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God… the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, ‘Abba, Father.’ The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. ” Romans 8:14-17

I am a child of God because he adopted me into his family. How amazing would it be to be able to show this kind of love and sacrifice to a few kiddos who need love and affection!

Status: Filled out two preliminary agency applications...Still praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.